Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Delivery Day! May 26, 2009

I haven't even finished last week's entry and have exciting news for this week! I've been on continous monitoring since Saturday because Elise has been having frequent decels. This morning she wasn't moving during my ultrasound (She got 4 out of 8 on her biophysical) so my doctor said today is delivery day! The girls are 32 weeks today, so hopefully they will not have too long of a stay in the NICU. I'm supposed to be going back to the OR at noon and will be seeing our girls shortly after that. Please be in prayer for all of us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank God for His protection and providence Michelle!

I am rejoicing with you, and I'm proud of you.

Lauren said...

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!"


The girls look wonderful, Michelle. You are an amazing woman of God.

Lauren