Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Trying to get back up to date...

I know that I have been remiss in posting anything for a LONG time and really want to get back on board. I feel like I need to post hightlights of our life until this point so that's what I'm going to try to do. Here's my plan: Every day, beginning today, I'm going to post something from our past year and something from our current life until I get caught up to the present. Let's see how it goes.

So, with that said...Here are some pics of Aunt Dorothy and Aunt Cindy's visit way back in June of last year. Anne-Claire and Elise were right around 1 month old and still in the NICU. Emma was almost 4 and Charlotte was 20 months.

Aunt Dorothy and Anne-Claire (4 weeks old, 5# 4.9 oz)
Aunt Cindy and Anne-Claire


Anne-Claire and Elise, side by side

They look so much alike!

Mama and Elise (4 weeks old, 4# 1.2 oz)
Look at how tiny her head is beneath my hand


Elise's first time in a "big girl bed!"

She still has an NG tube but is beginning to nurse a bit

Both girls in big girl beds!! Yay!!
Elise's outgrown Giraffe (isolette) is in the background.

Charlotte all worn out fell asleep on Aunt Cindy

A big step in getting to go home is the car seat test: 1 hour in the car seat with no alarms.
Anne-Claire passed!

Very tiny in the car seat!


No comments: