Friday, March 13, 2009

Encouraging video from Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Foundation

My dear friend, Barbara, told me this morning that I needed to see this video to be encouraged by all the smiling, healthy survivors of TTTS. I wanted to share it with friends and family so you can also be encouraged. I do know that our Father loves our girls very much and has a perfect plan for them. Whether that means we get to love them for these 21 weeks they've been in my womb, for a few hours, days, months, or many, many years, He is good and loves us still.

My prayer for today is strength to get through the day, clarity and understanding as we talk to the doctors, wisdom in deciding what treatment to follow, and of course for the preservation of our beautiful and dearly loved daughters.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

What an encouragement! Not only the video, but your testimony of God's faithfulness and goodness to you. I pray that he would continue to fill you with hope and peace as you trust your Father to take care of His little girl (That's you!).

We love you!

Anonymous said...

Dear One,

Thank you for posting this precious video, and, as Amanda has said already, thank you for your testimony in the face of terrifying prospects. I read last night this verse, and pray it will be your prayer all day:

"When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You, in God whose Word I praise. In God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid." (Psalm 56:33-4)