Tuesday, February 3, 2009

16 weeks, Ultrasound next week!!

16 weeks with twins
20 weeks with Emma


21 weeks with Charlotte

I had my 16 week prenatal appointment yesterday and everything is going well. I got to hear two strong heartbeats, each in the 140s. My uterus is measuring about 22 weeks, which means the babies are growing nicely. It also explains why I look bigger than I did when I was 21 weeks with Emma and finding out she was a girl. I haven't gained any weight but the doctor doesn't seem concerned at this point. And the best news--I'm getting an ultrasound next week!! Hopefully, by 2:30pm next Wednesday we'll know for sure if we've been blessed with two more sweet girls, boys, or one of each. You have until noon next Wednesday to submit your predictions. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great! I'm betting on boys.
Unless you want the girls beating up their little brothers you better start EATING!!!!!!
You need to double your calories or pretty close. You don't want to be too thin when they're born, esp. if you're planning on nursing.
Exactly when is your due date? I'm already making plans on trying to drive up there this summer to "help" out. You know... hold the babies :)
that thing all good aunts do! Take care and give everyone hugs and kisses from us!

Anna said...

I think girls. I have no good reason why. Chris better start planning on ways to deal with all the emotions!!
You look so cute!

teacherjanet said...

My bets are on 2 boys. :)